Monday, March 26, 2012

Adopting another dog

My humans recently began to talk about adopting another dog.  They visited a pet store, looking for a new 'stimulating toy' (not crazy about Kongs) when they saw a sign for adoptions.  They didn't find an interesting toy, so they visited a second pet store, and what do they see?  A sign for adoptions happening April 14-15!  So, they took it as a sign that it's time to adopt again. 

Here's more info, in case you're interested in adopting: http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions.aspx

PETCO works with local shelters, and my humans want to see how I interact with the new guy (they're pretty sure they want a boy, and I think they even have a name picked out).  I'm so excited!  My humans were told to wait a full year to bond with me, because I had some abandonment issues (don't laugh, it's a real condition LOL).  Anyway, it's been more than a year, so it's time to add to the family.  I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment