It's so important to remember that when visiting a dog park, humans and doggies must be aware of observing good etiquette.
- Be careful when coming in and out, and opening gates. Don't let any furry creatures out.
- Pick up poop and maintain area clean. Nobody wants to step on another doggie's logs.
- Yes, some dogs play rough, but don't let it get too far. Nobody likes to get stitches after a visit to a dog park.
- Don't feed your dog treats, because it will make other dogs jealous.
- Don't bring people food either. It's not nice to eat in front of dogs, because they feel left out.
- And be courteous and friendly, after all dogs are there to socialize.
Here's the video of our visit: